Navarre Beach Pier Daily Fishing Report
Navarre Beach Pier: A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work
Good morning today is Monday , September 10.
The flag on Navarre beach is Green but could change during the day so check the flag when you are at the beach before entering the Gulf..
Currently it is 77° at 7 AM.
High for today will reach 87°.
Sun and clouds
50% chance of rain
Winds are 2-7 mph WSW – S
Water is clearing
Sunrise 6:29 AM.
Sunset 7 PM.
High tide 11:19 AM
Low tide. 5:05 PM
Water temp 84°.
Spanish , Pompano, Mangrove Snapper , Lady Fish and Hard Tail were caught yesterday.
Best time to fish is : 7 AM to 8:30 AM , 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM and 8 PM to 9 PM
Call 850-710-3239 for more information.
The Navarre Pier, located at 8579 Gulf Blvd., Open at 6 AM and close at 7 PM. Hours will change on March 11.
At 1,545 feet long and 30 feet above the water, the pier offers fun for the whole family. Visitors can rent a fishing pole at the privately operated bait & tackle shop or enjoy the breeze at the outdoor restaurant. Whether you are an experienced angler looking for world-class fishing, it’s your first time to wet a hook, or you want the perfect spot for spectacular views of the sunset, the Navarre Beach Pier is the place to be year-round.
Navarre Beach Pier Admission
Admission for disabled veterans and mobility and visually impaired is free. The pier has an accessible entrance ramp and 16 handicapped accessible railing locations.
Summer Hours: 5A to 11 P
Fishing license included in admission
- $7 adults
- $6 seniors & active duty military
- $4 youth (15 & under)
- 5 & under free
Rod rental and bait available at the pier store.
- 5 & under free
- Weekly Senior & Active Duty Military Fishing Pass $40
- Weekly Adult Fishing Pass $45
- Weekly Youth Fishing Pass $25
- Weekly Walking Pass $5
- Annual Adult Fishing Pass $150
- Annual Senior Fishing Pass $100 (65 years and older)
- Annual Youth Fishing Pass $75 (Under 16 years old)
- Annual Active Duty Military Fishing Pass $100
- Annual Family Fishing Pass $300 (Immediate family defined as spouse and children)
- Annual Walking Pass $60
Passes can be purchased at the pier store.
NAVARRE BEACH PIER RULES
- No running on the pier.
- No sitting or standing on the railing.
- No pets allowed.
- No jumping off the pier.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No camping or cooking allowed on the pier.
- No fish of any kind left on the pier.
- No fish cleaning tables on the pier.
- No lights allowed.
- No sabiki rigs allowed on the octagon.
- Place all trash in containers.
- All tackle, except for one rod and one reel, ice chests, carts, etc., must stay in the center of the octagon and away from the octagon railing.